As the air warms up and the heavy, salty beach air brings me outside, I thought I should make a list of things I want to get through this summer. I have very limited commitments (besides a summer course in statistics, help) so I have plenty of time to get all these done!
- Stay vegan the whole summer (and longer)
- Visit Provincetown
- Take a guided mediation class
- Take a yoga class on the beach
- Ace my summer stats class
- Read 20 books
- Clean out my non-cruelty free makeup and give it away or recycle
- Express my own unique style
- Go to the beach as often as possible
- Visit New York City
- Take pictures and videos
- Reach my goal weight
- Learn to longboard
- Ride my bike everywhere
- Tattoo number 3
- Learn as much about Veganism as I possibly can
- Try Bikram Yoga again
- Attend a Vegan meetup
- Submit something to The Messy Heads
- Have a Birthday party for my 20th!
- Go to a farmers market
- pick strawberries
- Camp outside
- Go on a hike
- Get a new nose ring
I’ll be sure to write up a bit about each one as I cross them off the list! What are your goals for summer? Be sure to let me know in the comments!
For business enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
note: photos are not mine.