2015 was a big year, and as it comes to a close I thought I could reflect on it in the from of my favorite products!
(disclaimer: photos aren’t mine! I don’t have all of my collection here with me so I couldn’t photograph them.)
- Foundation – Chanel Vitalumiere AquaThis lightweight foundation is perfect for everyday wear, and I’ve been reaching for it consistently since I bought it at the start of the year!
- Blush – Benefit Dandelion BlushAs I’ve mentioned countless times I love Benefit’s products, especially their blushes. This is my most used blush in my collection by far. Unfortunately, this year I went vegetarian, and also stopped buying makeup tested on animals, which means no more benefit products. As much as I love their products I can’t support the cruel treatment of animals.
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola BronzerNo surprises here that this little beauty made it on my list. I love this bronzer because it is matte and perfect for everyday wear, even for girls on the fairer side.
- Highlighter – MAC Soft and GentleAll the hype is worth it. This product is bomb. I recently dropped mine on the ground, of course shattering it. I went out to buy a replacement that same day because my makeup collection would not be complete without this.
- Eyeshadow – Stila Eyes are the Windows to the Soul PaletteThis product was a gift from my lovely boyfriend who, when reading this, would be devastated if he didn’t get a mention! I love this palette endlessly. The colors blend beautifully, and are all so pigmented.
- Eyeshadow Primer – MAC Painterly Paint Pot Needless to say, primer is important. Since picking up this product, I have rarely gone a day without using it. It provides a thick coverage to cancel out discoloration on the eyelids and ensures your shadows look fabulous all day (or night)
- Eyeliner – Stila Stay all Day WaterproofI think I’ve mentioned this so many times I don’t even need to explain it. I have repurchased this product 3 times this year!
- Mascara – L’Oreal Miss Manga MascaraThis mascara literally makes me feel like I’m wearing falsies, without the extra effort. I like to layer this on top of an Elizabeth Arden mascara (which I don’t know the name of, eek!) for a dramatic lash look.
- Eyebrows – Hourglass Brow ArchMakes brows look flawless in about 2 minutes. What more could you possibly need?
- Lipstick – MAC TwigI have been loving deep, browny pinks all year. I think they compliment my skin tone and look sophisticated without looking too heavy. I find I can take Twig anywhere, wearing it during the day or at night.
What were your favorites of 2015? Let me know!